	----------
	"From:  Dave Meney [SMTP:yenem(--nospam--at)iinet.net.au]
	Sent:  Thursday, June 17, 1999 8:32 AM

	By the way, I haven't got involved in the debate regarding
lurkers, but I
	must confess that on most subjects I am one.  As it is, I get an
enormous
	amount of e-mail from this list server, and would hope that it
didn't
	increase by a factor of 99 with posts from people saying
"here-here" or
	whatever.  I believe it is an excellent medium as it is
currently
	operating."