Re: Y2K compliance

I would tell them that on 1/1/2000 the wind will stop blowing, the earth will
stop shaking, the snow will stop falling and all will live in a perfect
utopia!

Oh, and the bombs will stop falling!

:o)

eaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org,Internet writes:
Y2K - It's almost a swear word!

I've been asked by one of my clients to provide a statement regarding my
company's Y2K compliance.  I am a sole practitioner providing structural
engineering services, as many of you are.  Has anyone already sat down and
drafted a statement that is relevant in our services profession?  There are
plenty of examples from companies that provide software and products.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org