Re: NEEDED: Copies of the Following References

Dear Bill:

Sorry I didn't reply privately, but for some reason my Eudora wouldn't
accept your email address.

Linda Hall Library offers a service of photocopies of journals, books, etc.
You might want to try asking them if they've got the publication you need.
They even have an online catalog. This is the link for the online request
form.

http://www.lhl.lib.mo.us/pubserv/docserv/copyrght.htm

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

At 02:29 PM 17/06/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>If anyone has access to the following publication, please get in touch with
>me via private email, at mailto:polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net:
>
>Jaeger & Bakht, "The Grillage Analogy in Bridge Analysis," Canadian Journal
>of Civil Engineering, Vol. 9 No. 2, February 1982.

Walter Sheen Paoli
Civil Engineer
Paseo de la Republica 6403. Lima 04
(511) 446-6237 (511) 446-9407