Re: Structural Software

Jun 17, 1999 11:44 AM
--------------------------------
>From the Office
of Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
-----------
Dear SEAINT Listservice,

In a message dated 6/17/99 9:28:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nattamaim(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:

<< Jim:

 Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Will keep in mind while comparing
 with other software.

 Nat Mohanram

 --- Jim Kestner <jkestner(--nospam--at)somervilleinc.com> wrote: >>
Nat,
You might check SEAINT Online at www.seaint.org. I will (as soon as I have a
couple of free hours) place the second issue on the server. SEAINT Online
reviews software. Our first issue reviewed RISAFoot. We also other
productivity tools for general office use. Our next issue (September) will
look at STRAP and MultiFrame and our December/January issue will be devoted
to Cad Software under $700.00.

Online has been around for almost seven years. You might contact the SEAOSC
office to find out if they are binding and selling past issues with numerous
reviews. We have reviewed Visual Analysis, Visual Cadd, Retain Pro and many
other packages.

Hope you find this information useful.
Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish, PE
Editor - SEAINT Online
publication of the Structural Engineers Association
of Southern California (SEAOSC)
SEAOSC Office - seaosc(--nospam--at)aol.com