unofficial exams

     I've always liked to take exams.  You not only learn from studying for them but they keep you sharp.  There's always something to learn and you don't know what you don't know.

     I propose an unofficial exam source by the list server using questions posed to the list and grouped in terms of beginning, intermediate and advanced levels.  It would be given via e-mail and returned as an attachment to be evaluated by the server and the results would be transmitted to the examinee by private e-mail or posted with the examinee's permission.

     The questions could be supplemented with typical questions not found on the list such as for analysis but not those used specifically by professional engineering examinations.

Greg