There has been recent discussion on this list server about the need for a
magazine for structural engineers. "Structure" is the magazine published by
the National Council of Structural Engineering Association (NCSEA) for
engineers who practice structural engineering. This magazine is not only an
excellent/outstanding publication that addresses pertinent items of interest
to the structural engineering profession but it is FREE to members of NCSEA.
Members of NCSEA include all members of State Structural Engineering
Associations (i.e., SEAOC, SEAOH, SEAOA - - - ).
If you are not currently receiving your copy, you need to do one or more of
1. Check with your State Structural Engineering Association (SEA) to make
sure you are a member and that they have your correct/current address on
file. Join if not currently a member.
2. Verify/require that your State SEA is a member of NCSEA and that they
have forwarded their mailing list/database of members to NCSEA.
3. If your State does not have an SEA then call NCSEA for information on
how to form/start a State SEA. An alternate short term solution would be to
join the closest out-of-state SEA.
4. As a last resort, "Structure" magazine is also available for
non-members (non-member subscription rate is approximately $30/year)
5. For additional information, please contact:
NCSEA Executive Director
203 North Wabash Ave., Ste. 1000
Chicago, IL 6060l
John G. Shipp