RE: WF Sections Not in Manual

W27x181 was dropped because it was dropped in the source list (ASTM A6) to
which structural shapes areproduced. Said more simply, producers cut it out
of their list of shapes, so we did too.

That said, it appears that producers are fickle (no insult intended). I
just noticed in the January issue of AISC's Modern Steel Construction shape
availability list that it is again available. The dimensions and properties
are consistent with that in you older Manual.

Charlie