RE: Timber Unit Weight

The equation I used was in the 1986 edition of the NDS.  It appears at the
bottom of Table M2 "Section Props of Standard Dressed S4S Sizes" of Appendix
M.  Granted, I am applying this to Glulams, not sawn lumber, but the results
should be similar.

I used the 30% mc as an upper bound, even though it should never get near
that moist.  I just want to see how realistic the 50 pcf is for DF.