From: Paul Crocker
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: WF Sections Not in Manual
Date: Friday, June 18, 1999 3:34PM

    Does anyone know why the W27x281 - and some other shapes - do not appear
in
the 2nd Edition of the LRFD?  They do appear in the 1st Edition of the LRFD
and
in the ASD books.  Have some of the less popular shapes been phased out
recently?  I'm looking at some shop drawings with that section, and no one
has
complained about it... at least not yet...

Paul Crocker

P.S. No, I don't mean to continue the LRFD versus ASD discussion with a
"missing
shapes" thread - just wondering where my W27x281 went.