Stainless Steel liner on Kiln

I was looking for anyone that has had some experience with using 304
Stainless as a liner for a rotary kiln that processes crushed limestone.  The
unit operates at 350 to 370 degrees.

The kiln is made of carbon (A36).  The client asked me if I had any
experience with that type of design and I told him  I had not.   I was trying
to find him someone who may have some experience with it, to put him in
contact with.

I have posted this in other areas, but am not sure where to find the most
success with the posting.

Anyone with an info will be appreciated.

Thanks
Ron Martin.