Detailing Software for Tapered Frame

Friends,

    Does anybody know if there has already exist some detailing software w/integrate
package for the tapered frame in low rise construction? We are now doing these kind of
drafting manually, which means some problems influence the progress of fabricating or/and
erecting ever and again.
    We have contact some local dealer of detailing software (such as the dealer for the
Xsteel ). Unfortunately, we found all these software can't deal the tapered elements well.
    For the Precision Plus or Metal Building Software which is aimed specially at the low rise
construction market, we can't distinguish if they can succeed these kind of work per the
resources we can get here now. The pages on their web site just show some very simple gable unit as the Butler Adventage for promotion can do.

    If you have experienced with one of these two products,your personal view point will be appreciated greatly.
    BTW, these "Young Guys" will be glad to be assistant for the members of this listinvolved in the projects in far east area (the local codes or something else).

    Tanks for any assistance!

     A.J.Young
     Structural Engineer

begin:vcard
n:Young;Ali
tel;pager:(86)1278284880
tel;fax:(86)21-65426296
tel;home:(86)21-55612126
tel;work:(86)21-55510362
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.aj_young.org
org:Shanghai System Building Inc.
adr:;;5-201, #626, Chifeng Road;Shanghai;;200083;China
version:2.1
email;internet:aj_young(--nospam--at)China.com
title:Structural Engineer
note:Pre-engineered metal building system!
x-mozilla-cpt:;-5408
fn:A. J. Young
end:vcard