RE: Enough ASD vs. LRFD

Title: Enough ASD vs. LRFD

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 3:28 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Enough ASD vs. LRFD

I have just returned to the office after a three day absence.  The extra day off was spent welcoming the Dallas Stars back to Dallas and celebrating their capture of Lord Stanley's Cup.  Celebrating the glory of ice hockey in the late June heat of Texas is certainly a wonderful thing!  Now, back to business.....

Hey, how about that "skate in the crease" rule? Even more controversial than LRFD vs. ASD!!!

 ... Too many "alpha males" on this list consistently try to always "get in the last word."

Actually, it is (from my perspective) simply difficult to "stand by" while innocuous statements are made.

Sorry, probably fanning the flames, but I'm giving my reasons why I continue to jump in.