Books in Australia

Hi,
	Anybody out there who have suggestions on which engineering books to
buy in Australia?
	A friend of mine would be going to Sydney and I think it's an
oppurtunity for me to acquire some books.
	Could someone out there be so kind to give me some list or
suggestions for the books plus the authors of course.?
	Are engineering books cheap there? Are engineering books good in
that continent?
	I'm interested in Seismic Engineering, Dynamic Analysis, Steel,
Prestressed and Concrete Design.
	What are your suggestions?
	Thanks

	A. Yango