Soil Stabilization

Does anybody know of a good soils engineering company located in NW Ohio
area that can give recommendations on soil stabilization.  I have a
project that consists of a foundation that was constructed on a site
that has a 30k dynamic cyclic lateral loading.  The foundation is for a
grinding machine and has begun to teeter-totter.  I have suggested the
soils stabilization.  Is there any other approaches that may be more
effective or economic?