Re: Enough ASD vs. LRFD

This isn't going to help you now, but....

The 2000 North American Steel Construction Conference will feature a
10-hour tutorial on LRFD. The conference is scheduled for February 23-26 in
Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center. More information on the
conference will be available in August.

Scott Melnick
NASCC