RE: NFL CUP[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: NFL CUP
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:02:35 -0500
Actually, the NFL has the Lombardi Trophy, which is presented to the winner of the Super Bowl. Dallas has won it five times. Buffalo, has never won it and, in fact, is a four-time Super Bowl loser. Two of these losses were in blowouts to Dallas. They are now a two-time Stanley Cup loser, most recently to Dallas. If I am not mistaken, Dick Roberts has the misfortune of living in or near Buffalo. Therefore, it is easy to understand how he could make this mistake (NFL vs. NHL). Someday, perhaps, Buffalo will win a title (other than most snowfall) and their whining will end!
I promise to restrict (most) future posts to structural engineering, and hope that others will do likewise.
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Happy in Dallas
Ralph Benson wrote:
The NFL has a cup and they gave it to Dallas? Not recently.
Dick Roberts wrote:
I agree - the NFL gave the cup to dallas - make the playoffs a complete farce
Bill Polhemus wrote:
Hey, how about that "skate in the crease" rule? Even more controversial than LRFD vs. ASD!!!
- Prev by Subject: Re: NFL CUP
- Next by Subject: Non-Engineering
- Previous by thread: Re: NFL CUP
- Next by thread: Soil Stabilization