RE: NFL CUP

Title: RE: NFL CUP

Ralph:

Actually, the NFL has the Lombardi Trophy, which is presented to the winner of the Super Bowl.  Dallas has won it five times.  Buffalo, has never won it and, in fact, is a four-time Super Bowl loser.  Two of these losses were in blowouts to Dallas.  They are now a two-time Stanley Cup loser, most recently to Dallas.  If I am not mistaken, Dick Roberts has the misfortune of living in or near Buffalo.  Therefore, it is easy to understand how he could make this mistake (NFL vs. NHL).  Someday, perhaps, Buffalo will win a title (other than most snowfall) and their whining will end!

I promise to restrict (most) future posts to structural engineering, and hope that others will do likewise.

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E., F.ASCE
Happy in Dallas

Ralph Benson wrote:

The NFL has a cup and they gave it to Dallas?  Not recently.

Ralph Benson
Huitt-Zollars, Inc.

Dick Roberts wrote:

I agree - the NFL gave the cup to dallas - make the playoffs a complete farce

Bill Polhemus wrote:

Hey, how about that "skate in the crease" rule? Even more controversial than LRFD vs. ASD!!!