error in 1997 SBC???[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT (E-mail)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: error in 1997 SBC???
- From: "Dan Vines" <dan(--nospam--at)willettengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 11:11:22 -0400
Table 2213.1B Nominal Shear Values to Resist Wind Forces fro Shear Walls Framed with Cold-Formed Steel Studs and Faced with Gypsum Board.
footnote 2 calls for minimum 5 1/2" deep studs and 3 1/2" deep track. The equivalent footnotes for tables 2213.1A and 2213.1C (both of which provide values for OSB or Structural 1 sheathing) consistently refer to 3 1/2" deep studs and track.
Is this a typo, or am I just missing something?
Sherman D. (Dan) Vines
Willett Engineering Co., Inc.
- Prev by Subject: ERRATA: Re:risk analysis Probable Maximum Loss (PML's)
- Next by Subject: Error Message
- Previous by thread: RE: Soil Stabilization
- Next by thread: SEAOC Convention Reminder