From: vicpeng [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 1999 08:31
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: STRUCTURAL QUESTION

Some more details please.

History of use?  Occupancy definition?
Member sizes and condition?
Roof rafter slip or deflection?
Connection details?  i.e. # of nails etc?
Are you sure the other walls are secure?
Foundation effects?

Conclusion?  Stand back and get a qualified person to inspect it and provide
opinion(s) or recommendation(s) for restoration/repair.

Thor Tandy  P.Eng  MCSCE
Victoria BC
Canada
vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com