RE: STRUCTURAL QUESTION

would a diaphragm deflect that differentially without fastener failure? ie,
would not the other walls have similar deflection, or could they have
"restored themselves to neutral location while this particular wall had
fastener failures and didn't "follow the diaphragm home" so to speak ?
verifying the fasteners and their integrity can help answer this one

could the framing carpenter not have gotten it plumb to begin with ?