Thank you all for the replies. I did not explain the problem well, let me
SECOND FLOOR / Roof shingles are done:-
- 30' long 3 walls (2 exterior and 1 interior, east-west) carrying ceiling
beams & rafters
- Ceiling beams nailed with minimum 4 16d nails at top of walls and rafters
are nailed with connectors to wall top plates.
- 8' high Wall tilted/bowed back 1" at the middle/top only, 30' walls are
tied at the end to other gable end walls(south-north) and are
- The problem came from a weak brace at the middle when load from rafters
transferred to the walls.
- There will a wall(south-north) added between interior and exterior walls
at the middle and I am planning to use steel plate/connectors to tie the top
plate from this wall to the bowed back wall to hold it for the future.
- The wall is in the same position from last 4 weeks, since it was built.