Re: 1999 L. A. County Building Code Chapter 22

Henry,

Could you please the reasons behind this decision.

Could you post the code adopting language, or send it to me.  If it's by
reference, I would like to see how that reads in your building code.

Oregon's code changes revisions must be submitted by August 1, 1999.

Thanks for any help.

James Bela