Re: excellent soil engineer needed

In a message dated 6/24/99 7:18:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Falamaki(--nospam--at)aol.com
writes:

<< Does anybody know a innovative and bright geotechnical engineer and
geologist
 for a job in Los Angeles.

 We need to stabilize 55 feet deep land slide.

 Max >>
Max,
I used to use Don Kowolewski (sorry about the spelling) who was the LA County
Geologist in the seventies and eighties and is now in private practice in
Malibu (or was five years ago).
Don was also my Geology instructor at Loyola Marymount University and is
around my age (50'ish - yes, as you recall, I went back to school when I was
over thirty).

He should be listed in the Phone book for Malibu and is very good.
Unfortunately, I lost touch with him and no longer have a valid phone number.

Dennis