Re: excellent soil engineer needed

In a message dated 6/24/99 5:20:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
eqretrodr(--nospam--at)earthlink.net writes:

<< Don can now be found at 310-457-2456 or MalibuRock(--nospam--at)aol.com
 He does keep a tight radius around Malibu these days.

 Steve Privett >>

Thanks for his email address, Steve. Don was quite a character in his day. I
always had a great deal of respect for the politics he fought when working
for the county. Of course, he made this perfectly clear to his students when
we took his Geology course at LMU.
I've used Don on a number of projects over the years and find that he is a
very thorough engineer who takes a great deal of time to research the site.

Thanks again for his email address - I'll drop him a post.

Regards,
Dennis