RE: Slender concrete columns

Ubderstanding that your column only recives axial load,
 How grater than 22 is the slenderness of your column?, and, what is the
amount of compression stress in the section?
Depends on the amount of  the compressive stress the corresponding
importance in worriingabout slenderness.
any way, I really don not think that a kl/r factor a little greater than 22
means a
slender column.
Talking about kl/r factor over 40, that´s slenderness

Rodrigo Delgado Zirpel
dconltd(--nospam--at)entelchile.net