Bolts as Fuse Link

I am designing a dolphin to take impacts from a docking ferry.  I would like
to connect the plum and batter piles with bolts which will act as a fuse
link, and shear at a certain load.  My question:
Does anybody out there have, or can you direct me to, a force/displacement
diagrams for shearing bolts?  This would help because I am concerned with
(a) the maximum force required, and (b) the energy absorbed.
Thanks,
Jay Bryan