RE: E and O Ins.

When I was in Miami, Fl., our company use to carry ASCE insurance and
carried it for a long time.  I was involved in making the decision as well.
We did not have any complains with ASCE. However, I wouldn't know the
comparison between DPIC and ASCE.

Kenneth Tarlow <ktarlow(--nospam--at)yahoo.com> on 06/25/99 02:13:38 PM