Re: Eating $$ (Over-Runs)

>2. Get an agreement up front in writing that clearly defines the expected
>scope of service. I know that writing an agreement takes time, but it is
>worth the effort.
All three of these are good points but this is the best. Defining the
expected scope make youthink about the job itself, the tasks you need
schedule and the expected deliverables. Nothing like it for clients with
a hazy recollection of a kick-off meeting (no criticism implied--it
happens to everyone).

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw