Re: More questions about rigid plywood Diaphragms

Thanks Ray, we seem to agree.
Now to carry it a step further, since there is no adequate way to evalute the
rigidity of this type of diaphragm, would there be a liablity to the engineer
that uses professional judgment to evaluate the condition as flexible
inasmuch as the methodology presented in the code would not be adequate?

Dennis

In a message dated 6/26/99 9:50:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,