AISC books from Tucson, Arizona

H'ya All:

I'll be at Tucson next week and would like to buy AISC LRFD manuals and other
structural references . Where and what bookstores could I go to?

Jerome

 and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended
 recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any
 use, review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
 reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message
 is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
 the sender and delete the material from any computer.  Any
 views expressed in this message are those of the individual
 sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the
 company.