Re: WIN98 Question

Eric:

You can assign the PRN file to Notepad or Wordpad application and it will
print fine. However, that is not going to solve your problem

I like to suggest that instead of going through this tedious process, that
you look at the Spool Settings of your shared printer and make sure you
have set it to "Start Printing after the first page is Spooled". That way,
it will print in background.

Hope that helps.

Shafat