RE: WIN98 Question

Eric,

Without knowing the specific about your computer envirnment, Here's what I
usually do:

1) make the print file as you described
2) open up a DOS box
3) then issue a DOS command "copy filename.prn lptn:" (where the n would be
the print port your deskjet is connected to).

The file should print out OK.  You may even be able to write a *.bat or
*.pif to do this for you.  Again, without knowing your system better, this
may or may not works.

Frank

Frank L. Yang, P.E.
Senior Engineer                                   BERGER/ABAM Engineers Inc
Voice: 206-431-2374                                33301 Ninth Avenue South
Fax:   206-431-2250                             Federal Way, WA  98003-6395