RE: More questions about rigid plywood Diaphragms

I've been searching for a good reference on sloped diaphragms for a couple
of years but to no avail.  If anyone on the List knows of one, please
respond.  Specifically I am interested in how to determine forces at the
ridge line for a "hipped roof", where the diaphragm is composed of
trapezoidal and triangular subdiaprhagms (i.e. other than a detailed finite
element analysis).