Re: Field Observations - Stupid things I've seen

Hasan Hindawi wrote:

"He said what is the problem , The whole thing should not take you
more than 30 minutes, since we are in the computer age you just scale down
the plans using autocad by 60%, not realizing that a complete structural and
 electro-mechanical redesign was necessary. When his request was rejected,
he
said he would have the contractor do that."

[PF]

I just love this one.  Ranks right up there with "what do you mean you have
to draw structural details, don't you have one of those modern CAD systems
where you just pick the required details in the computer? "

Paul Feather