Re: Field Observations - Stupid things I've seen

JohnOttCE(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

> Talking about stupid plumbers...........

John,

You wrote regarding the the "Plumber Chain Saw Masacre".

You wonder how this could happen.  It goes back to kindergarden.  All the
little kids who put the "round" pegs in the "square" holes are pulled
aside and forever destined to become plumbers!

Seldom, however, does anyone deliberately do a stupid thing.  Usually, it's
"that's the way we've always done it", or they just don't understand.

James Bela