Re: Mysterious Bounced Posts?

In a message dated 6/29/99 9:55:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com writes:

<< This evening I got the post that I made this morning in response to Ed
 Fasula's query about non-sji std joists returned to me, twice, saying that
 "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" cannot post to the list.  The original message was
posted
 to the list and I did get the acknowledgement. >>

Sorry, I don't have an answer. I read the post envisioning dancing columns
and thought "Now this is interesting":>)

Dennis