Re: SEAOC Convention Page Errors

Thanks for the feed back! Already fixed those typos.

>At 06/30/99 11:02 AM, you wrote:
>PS It is funny that you can get to the SEAOC Convention page from the SEAINT
>and the SEAOSC pages but NOT from the SEAOC page!

This year the convention is being organized by SEAOSC.
SEAINT.ORG and SEAOSC pages are maintained by SEAOSC (primarily me). The
SEAOC page as you know is maintained by SEAOC. You may want to contact
SEAOC office (seaoc(--nospam--at)aol.com) and find out why they have not linked to the
convention site.

Shafat