RE: Bridge Design Fees

Stan:

This is a toughie, but in the absence of other hard data, you could probably
use the TSPE/CECoT "design curves" for this info, since these ARE set up to
consider "easy" to "difficult" projects.

You're a mover-and-shaker so probably have access to such info. But if not,
let me know and I'll fax what I have to you.

Regards.