[Fwd: Steel-Detail: Multi-window print-out]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Steel-Detail: Multi-window print-out
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 22:49:58 +0100
From: Bill Renieris <odsinc(--nospam--at)dccnet.com>
To: "steel-detail(--nospam--at)steel-link.com" <steel-detail(--nospam--at)steel-link.com>

Steel-Detail message from Bill Renieris <odsinc(--nospam--at)dccnet.com>
To reply to the entire list send email to "steel-detail(--nospam--at)steel-link.com".

Does any one know of any Autocad utility that you can print
a large drawing on a desktop printer (in multiple pages)?
My current design drawings are 34x48 and take too much
space beside my computer, I'd like to print-out the mostly
used ref. diagrams on 4-11x17 sheets for easy access.
If yes, please let me know, I'd like to try It out.
If no, and you are interested in a lisp routine that can do this
 please let me know and I'll send It to Randy for posting.

Bill Renieris
Ortho Drafting Services

The steel-detail email discussion list is sponsored by:
LET STRUCPRO, a complete detailing and drafting program that runs with
AutoCAD or IntelliCAD, INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY FOR LESS THAN $5,000!
For a FREE interactive demo CD email strucpro(--nospam--at)eaglepoint.com, call
800-678-6565 x360 or download from
http://www.eaglepoint.com/steeldetail.htm