Methods of Construction

Hello there fellow engineers and contractors.   I would like to get all your
attention/help on our class field trip.  Our class at the University of the
City of Manila Located at Intramuros Philippines having taken Masters in
Construction  Management under the subject Construction methods composed of
students involved in the different fields of civil engineering, companies,
and experiences is now planning to have a scheduled field trip on companies
that could introduce a new technique in construction methods or rather a
method not always been seen done in construction. Let your company be
advertised or  known to us.  Thank you for the time and effort. We'd really
appreciate it. Hope to hear from all of you from this letter of mine.