Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Methods of Construction[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Methods of Construction
- From: "Engr. Rios Prado" <rios(--nospam--at)freemail.webquest.com>
- Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 08:30:13 +0800
Hello there fellow engineers and contractors. I would like to get all your attention/help on our class field trip. Our class at the University of the City of Manila Located at Intramuros Philippines having taken Masters in Construction Management under the subject Construction methods composed of students involved in the different fields of civil engineering, companies, and experiences is now planning to have a scheduled field trip on companies that could introduce a new technique in construction methods or rather a method not always been seen done in construction. Let your company be advertised or known to us. Thank you for the time and effort. We'd really appreciate it. Hope to hear from all of you from this letter of mine.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Metal Stud Plywood Shear Walls
- Next by Subject: Re: Minimum (or zero?) Temperature Reinforcement
- Previous by thread: RE: sustainable design
- Next by thread: Production of Crushed stone aggregates