sustainable design

I would like to meet others who are interested in incorporating sustainable
design into the practice of structural engineering.

There are several topics I'd like to pursue:

--green structural (and envelope) specifications;

--special sustainable design services which structural engineers (and
envelope engineers) may be well-suited to offering, such as

  --materials evaluation,

  --system comparisons (such as life-cycle analysis), and

  --durability studies; and

--promotion of standards.

Other topics of discussion would be welcome.

Anybody interested?

Mark D. Webster
Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
297 Broadway
Arlington, MA 02474
(781)643-2000
home e-mail: markalla(--nospam--at)gis.net
work e-mail: mdwebster(--nospam--at)sgh.com (more reliable)