RE: Re: bidding [was: (Over-Runs)]

Well, I can see that some things don't change. I am still amazed at folks
with engineering degrees (some with multiple) who continually profess how
much smarter they are than lay folk while at the same time can't seem to
figure out how to unsubscribe to this list even when the instructions are
printed clearly at the bottom of each and every post. And these people
interpret building codes?

Puleese.

Bill Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS