From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: 2. júlí 1999 00:30
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Residenitial design spreadsheet

My apologies to the list members. Neil more responded to a prior post and I
automatically hit the reply key thinking it was going directly to Neil.
Instead, I distributed my spreadsheet to everyone on the list.
I am glad that I decided to give it away:>), however, many will be offended
by the size of the attached file which  was not intentional.
Since you will have received it, if you find it of value please enjoy and
use
it. Just don't use it to generate a software profit.
Remember too, it is in the process of being modified and may have some
problems so you use it at your own risk.

To those of you with no interest in it, again I apologize for wasting the
bandwidth, I was not intentional.

Finally, there are no macro viruses attached.

Sincerely,
Dennis S. Wish PE