Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
GRS Conduit[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "StrucTX" <structx(--nospam--at)mLists.net>, "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: GRS Conduit
- From: "PEC - Lake City" <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 13:15:32 -0400
I need to specify on a set of drawings some galvanized rigid steel conduit (GRS) that will hold fiber optic cables. The conduit will be located beneath a bridge deck and will be supported from the deck using proprietary hangers. Is there a ASTM designation or some other industry standard (perhaps a UL listing?) for calling out the conduit? David Finley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Graphing Equations with Excel
- Next by Subject: Re: GRS Conduit
- Previous by thread: RE: Coupling Beams - Diagonal Reinf Development Length
- Next by thread: Re: GRS Conduit