Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

GRS Conduit

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I need to specify on a set of drawings some galvanized rigid steel conduit
(GRS) that will hold fiber optic cables.  The conduit will be located
beneath a bridge deck and will be supported from the deck using proprietary

Is there a ASTM designation or some other industry standard (perhaps a UL
listing?) for calling out the conduit?

David Finley, P.E.