Bad news Structural Engineer ??

Attention Fellow Structural Engineers  and others:

Over the past ten years as publicist for SEAOI  I have monitored the
visibilty woes of engineers.  I have noted the lack of  engineering
characters in feature motion pictures.

QUICK!!

Name an actor, or movie featuring an engineer in a lead role.

Seldom if ever are engineers cast as central characters.

THAT IS ABOUT TO CHANGE  !!!!

Next week  (Friday,  July 9th) a new movie, "ARLINGTON ROAD" opens.
The key character portrayed by Tim Robbins (Shawkshank Redemption,  Hudsucker
Proxy, Bull Durham)  identifies himself as a STRUCTURAL ENGINEER.

Is HE???  We'll have to wait and see.

This suspense drama features terrorist's acts of buildings being blown up.

Is the structural engineer doing it???

WATCH OUT!!!

Bob  Johnson,  SE
PR Chair SEAOI