From: JohnOttCE(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:JohnOttCE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: 1. júlí 1999 17:27
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Structural Engineers' eBook

nanditan(--nospam--at)giasbma.vsnl.net.in writes:

<< http://rudranevatia.hypermart.net/seebook/form1.htm >>

I reviewed the format. I did not find it very friendly. I use a very
straightforward approach to all design, employing my own format using
MathCad. I attempt to lay out the calculations so that it is readable to a
plan checker in a format that they are used to reviewing. (I used to be a
plan checker many, many moons ago).

I can send you an example if you would like.

John Ott