RE: ICBO Los Angeles Regional Uniform Code Committee (7/1/99 Dead line)

The ICBO L. A. Basin Chapter Regional Uniform Code Committee completed their
review earlier this year.  Chapter members have concurrently prepared code
adoption ordinances for their jurisdictions.  To obtain copies of adoption
ordinances within Los Angeles
County, you may want to use our members page
http://www.icbolabc.org/members.htm to contact the building official or city
clerk for that jurisdiction.

Rick Becker
ICBO L. A. Basin Webmaster

>From: TBenson(--nospam--at)lowney.com

>Has anyone heard the latest about the Los Angeles Regional (Uniform)
Building
Code?  Wasn't it suppose to be available by July 1 (tomorrow) to amend the
1998
CBC for Los Angeles County local conditions and practice?  I couldn't find
anything yesterday on the ICBOLABC Web page (http://www.icbolabc.org).  In
March, Mr. Rick Becker referred us to "http://www.icbolabc.org/code.htm";,
but I
was unable to access the "code" page yesterday.