Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ICBO Los Angeles Regional Uniform Code Committee (7/1/99 Dead line)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: ICBO Los Angeles Regional Uniform Code Committee (7/1/99 Dead line)
- From: "Becker, Rick" <RBecker(--nospam--at)mail.ci.burbank.ca.us>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:13:07 -0700
The ICBO L. A. Basin Chapter Regional Uniform Code Committee completed their review earlier this year. Chapter members have concurrently prepared code adoption ordinances for their jurisdictions. To obtain copies of adoption ordinances within Los Angeles County, you may want to use our members page http://www.icbolabc.org/members.htm to contact the building official or city clerk for that jurisdiction. Rick Becker ICBO L. A. Basin Webmaster >From: TBenson(--nospam--at)lowney.com >Has anyone heard the latest about the Los Angeles Regional (Uniform) Building Code? Wasn't it suppose to be available by July 1 (tomorrow) to amend the 1998 CBC for Los Angeles County local conditions and practice? I couldn't find anything yesterday on the ICBOLABC Web page (http://www.icbolabc.org). In March, Mr. Rick Becker referred us to "http://www.icbolabc.org/code.htm", but I was unable to access the "code" page yesterday.
- Prev by Subject: ICBO LABC Map Info Page
- Next by Subject: ICBO on the web
- Previous by thread: Sulfate bearing soil
- Next by thread: bidding [was: (Over-Runs)]