Manuals & StdPlans for City of LA - Dept of Public Works - Engineering

I've been informed that some of our design manuals and standard plans have been
put on the net for use by the public - see Document Center.  While portions of
the manuals need some updating, it are still good resources.  The standard
plans are primarily for civil and structural work in Public Works Projects.

http://www.cityofla.org/BOE/index.htm

Regards,
ed gonzalez