Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: 3x plates, shrinkage[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: 3x plates, shrinkage
- From: "Bill Polhemus" <polhemus(--nospam--at)insync.net>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 09:45:04 -0500
And as we all know from "Seinfeld," SHRINKAGE is a ubiquitous problem that affects MANY of us!!!! > -----Original Message----- > From: Mlcse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Mlcse(--nospam--at)aol.com] > Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 1999 8:35 PM > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org > Subject: Re: 3x plates, shrinkage > > > In a message dated 6/30/99 7:06:34 PM EST, smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com writes: > > << Within the last few months I have heard contractors > mentioning that the use > of 3x sill and top plates is causing quite a problem with > shrinkage,...
- Prev by Subject: 350 plf limit of 2x sill
- Next by Subject: Re: 3x plates--drywall, studs, nails
- Previous by thread: RE: shrinkage AND ebooks, etc.
- Next by thread: RE: Eating $$ (Over-Runs)