RE: Structural Engineers' eBook

Rudra - I like your concept.  These simple forms can be very helpful to a
busy engineer.  We have written some simple spreadsheets for design items
such as a simple stud bearing wall with lateral load,  masonry wall with
lateral load, etc.  Design programs for tasks like this would be great.

Just a few days ago I was looking for a simple pile cap design program for
low capacity piles, like 10 tons.  I could not like any reasonably priced
software to do my simple task.  If your forms were available I would have
used it.

from the desk of
Thomas A. Bouffard
Ehlert/Bryan, Inc.