From: Rudra Nevatia [mailto:nanditan(--nospam--at)giasbma.vsnl.net.in]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 1999 7:41 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Structural Engineers' eBook

I am compiling an eBook for Structural Engineers. The idea is to let
Engineers perform their design office tasks by filling out simple forms
over the Internet. The first such form is available at:

http://rudranevatia.hypermart.net/seebook/form1.htm

Your comments and contributions are welcome.

Rudra Nevatia

PS: IE messes up some of the graphics. Obliged if someone can suggest a
work around.

This email transmission and any files that accompany it may
contain sensitive information belonging to the sender. The
information is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email transmission in error, please
immediately notify the Security Administrator.
Security.Administrator(--nospam--at)dowcorning.com